Explore the elegance of British culture & history on a full-day guided tour of two historic landmarks, including the majesty of Stonehenge & sophistication of Bath. This tour starts at the iconic Stonehenge, one of the World Heritage sites set in the magnificent Wiltshire countryside and arrives in Bath, known for its fantastic Georgian architecture & Roman baths
Stonehenge is one of the World Heritage sites set in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside. It contains an outer ring of vertical standing stones, approx. 7 feet wider, around 13 feet high, & weighing more than 25 tons, topped by horizontal stones. This is the perfect place for independent travellers, nature lovers, and photographers.
The Roman spa city of Bath is one of the amazing destinations filled with magnificent scenery, traditional heritage, contemporary culture, and Georgian architecture. The fresh & crisp air of this city makes it a perfect place for a weekend getaway. Moreover, the exceptional food & drink scene of Bath marks this place as a delicious destination for a short foodie break
Why choose us?
- The tours we offer are completely private guided tours
- All our vehicles are cleaned & fully sanitised
- We have a team of reliable, highly experienced and friendly drivers
- We assure flexibility & reliability. You can change the itinerary on the day as per your needs.
- We have years of experience in the travel & tourism industries
- We assure you great value for your private tour
- We provide pick up and drop service at your doorstep.
- We give you the most enjoyable & comfortable trip.
- We provide luxury car, buses and coaches.
We assure guaranteed pick-up & drop-off. Book your trip today!